The base pneumatic valve positioner which utilizes a unique spool valve is a cam characterized, force balanced instrument that is simple, rugged, and very user-friendly for calibration and maintenance. The NEMA 4 X housing is cast aluminum, with an electrostatically applied polyester coating for excellent resistance against a wide range of environmental conditions. This unit operates on a standard 3-15 instrument signal (12 psi span-optional 24 psi) and can provide years of trouble-free service in many tough applications. The gauge block is cast into the unit and therefore standard. The large indicator has scaling to operate in both direct and reverse directions.
The Modularity of the V100 Positioner
The V100 incorporates the flexibility of converting from a pneumatic unit to several versions of an electropneumatic unit in a matter of minutes, without removing the unit from the mounted valve package. You can add gauges, a feedback module, or a raised indicator, at any time … in just a matter of minutes. Of course, you can also order them configured in any of these models and then change or remove components in the field as needed. Maximum modularity equals maximum flexibility. And with a simple design and quality components, the performance is maximum as well.
- Compact Design
- Quality components = rugged and accurate performance
- Screwdriver slots in the span and zero ferrules, along with external zero adjustments, helps make +calibrating the positioner simple
- Easily maintain all key components
- Clear, visible indicator with arrow indicator standard-beacon optional
- Field changeable to any I/p option