I receive calls from our distributors and end users about a wide variety of technical and installation questions. Today I would like to focus on one: Installation, Reset and Calibration of the V200 Feedback Unit. A Customer will call saying that the FB unit will not range the full 4 to 20mA, or an error message will appear on the metering device. There are a few things that we can do to trouble shoot this problem.
- Proper installation of the FB unit is a must. Click here to view the V200 IOM (PDF).
- Coarse adjustment of the unit first is a must. (Do not use the trim pots for this adj.)
- Small adjustments with the trim pots marked (span & zero) will help to fine tune the FB.
- If for any reason the unit will not calibrate, a reset will need to be done. View our V200 Reset and Calibration Instructions (PDF).
- If you still are having problems call VAC at (205) 678-0507 for more support.
Thanks and have a great day!
Valve Accessories and Controls