The VAC D400 is a microprocessor-based, “intelligent” instrument that can be mounted to rotary or linear pneumatic actuators for accurate positioner control. This unit, while sophisticated in its accuracy and performance, is simple to mount, calibrate, and with well-filtered air and proper maintenance, can provide very accurate and trouble-free service for many years. With local push-button calibration and LCD, no expensive handheld devices are needed for basic set up and calibration. Available with Hart, Foundation Fieldbus, or Profibus communication, the D400 range of applications and communications meets the latest industry standards. The “efficiencies” of the D400 are not only in its microprocessor-based technology and accuracy but also in the pneumatic air handling where air consumption is kept to a very minimum.
Microprocessor based valve positioner
• User-friendly, menu-driven programming with LCD Display
• Local push-button configuration—no handheld device or PC necessary
• Low air consumption and proven dependable mechanical design
• Modular design—available with position feedback, micro switches and
“Fail Freeze” options. Same unit for rotary or linear mounting.
• Aluminum Housing—Nema 4X IP 65 Enclosure—Standard—Electrostatically
dipped varnish with stove-hardened epoxy resin.
• Unique adaptive control feature offers the ability to enhance valve/actuator
package for maximum control without upsetting the process.
• ATEX-FM-CSA-IEC-Ex approvals available
D400 Digital Positioner Brochure
D400 Technical Specs
D400 Ordering Codes
D400 Quick Start Handbook
D400 Hart Manual Rev. 3
D400 Hart Manual Rev. 5.0
D400 Fieldbus Manual
D400 Profibus Manual
D400 Commissioning Instructions
D400 Dimensional Drawing
D400 3.0 Menu Structure
D400 5.0 Menu Structure
D400 EDD Documentation
D400 Spindle Drawing
D400 Push-button Instructions