The VAC D400 is a microprocessor-based, “intelligent” instrument that can be mounted to rotary or linear pneumatic actuators for accurate positioner control. This unit, while sophisticated in its accuracy and performance, is simple to mount, calibrate, and with well-filtered air and proper maintenance, can provide very accurate and trouble-free service for many years. With local push-button calibration and LCD, no expensive handheld devices are needed for basic set up and calibration. Available with Hart, Foundation Fieldbus, or Profibus communication, the D400 range of applications and communications meets the latest industry standards. The “efficiencies” of the D400 are not only in its microprocessor-based technology and accuracy but also in the pneumatic air handling where air consumption is kept to a very minimum.
- Microprocessor based valve positioner
- User-friendly, menu-driven programming with LCD Display
- Local push-button configuration—no handheld device or PC necessary
- Low air consumption and proven dependable mechanical design
- Modular design—available with position feedback, micro switches and “Fail Freeze” options. Same unit for rotary or linear mounting.
- Aluminum Housing—Nema 4X IP 65 Enclosure—Standard—Electrostatically dipped varnish with stove-hardened epoxy resin.
- Unique adaptive control feature offers the ability to enhance valve/actuator package for maximum control without upsetting the process.
- ATEX-FM-CSA-IEC-Ex approvals available